[Ohrrpgce] ohrrpgce org on github

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 15:15:43 PST 2018

On 25 January 2018 at 07:03, James Paige <Bob at hamsterrepublic.com> wrote:

> tmc, I just created https://github.com/ohrrpgce and sent an organization
> invite to rversteegen
>
> Let me know if you get it.

OK, joined!

> I haven't created a repository there yet. I wasn't sure if you wanted to
> move the git-svn mirror there, or to set up a clone of the existing git-svn
> mirror, or what.

That's the same thing, unless you're asking whether I'll also keep the
git-svn mirror on bitbucket. I guess... I'll keep updating that one too, to
avoid creating inconvenience for anyone using it.

If I'll handle the bugzilla and sourceforge migration then could you send
me the bugzilla DB? I assume that you can't actually host it locally to
access the xml export function?
I'd rather create the ohrrpgce/ohrrpgce repo once the migration is figured
out, to avoid any issues or pull requests getting created.