[Ohrrpgce] assert that a particular piece of code has a script error?

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Mon Jan 8 08:17:00 PST 2018

I was working on some ellipse slice tests, and I realized that I am not
aware of any way to assert that a script error has occurred.

...And as I am typing this, I realize that feature would be almost the same
thing as having a python-style try/except structure.

Do we have any plans for try/except in the future?

And if we did, how would it handle the difference between
runtime-hide-all-errors and test-time-show-all-errors?