[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/10044 Add custom SDL2_mixer.dll build

Tue Feb 20 06:20:58 PST 2018

teeemcee
2018-02-20 06:20:58 -0800 (Tue, 20 Feb 2018)
995
Add custom SDL2_mixer.dll build

Built using the sdl2_mixer_ohrrpgce script here:
 https://github.com/rversteegen/mxe
just like our SDL_mixer.dll build is built by the sdl_mixer_ohrrpgce script.
See https://rpg.hamsterrepublic.com/ohrrpgce/Windows_compiling_requirements#SDL_mixer.dll
for more instructions

win32/debug/SDL2_mixer.dll is a copy without debug symbols stripped.

Compiled against:
 sdl2_mixer 2.0.2
 sdl 2.0.7
 libmad 0.15.1b
 vorbis 1.3.5
 ogg 1.3.2
 libmodplug 0.8.8.4

SDL2_mixer patched to enabled loop points in libmodplug.
All of these libraries except SDL2 are statically linked.
All symbols exported (so vorbisfile can be accessed)

I decided to continue linking against libmad rather than libmpg123 because
it saves 200KB from the file size, and libmad seems fine, although it hasn't
been maintained since 2004! (Actually a bit smaller than SDL_mixer.dll)
I do have a copy of SDL2_mixer.dll linked against libmpg123, for testing.

Also forgot to add libSDL2.dll.a earlier
---
A   wip/SDL2_mixer.dll
A   wip/win32/debug/SDL2_mixer.dll
A   wip/win32/libSDL2.dll.a