[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/10036 Workaround setup_exception_handler leaving junk in ?_debug_archive.txt,

Mon Feb 19 09:05:40 PST 2018

teeemcee
2018-02-19 09:05:40 -0800 (Mon, 19 Feb 2018)
284
Workaround setup_exception_handler leaving junk in ?_debug_archive.txt, adding early_debuginfo()

I'm not happy with our debug logging facilities, and every time I try to
improve something annoying it gets more complex. There's a good chance that
something much simpler would be nicer
---
U   wip/common.rbas
U   wip/common_base.bas