[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/10026 scons debug=0: Trim another 330KB from game/custom.exe by trimming unwan

Sun Feb 18 23:58:27 PST 2018

teeemcee
2018-02-18 23:58:27 -0800 (Sun, 18 Feb 2018)
489
scons debug=0: Trim another 330KB from game/custom.exe by trimming unwanted symbols

This removes the huge number of symbols from libstdc++ left behind by
--gc-sections, and also removed global/local variables and other cruft.

(This is measured in debug=0 gengcc=1 release builds)

I spent a long, long time trying to find an option to make gcc, ld or strip
strip out what I didn't want. Eventually I realised I needed to manually
compile a list of unwanted symbols with some Python code.
---
U   wip/SConscript
U   wip/ohrbuild.py