[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/9999 New spriteset browser is close to feature parity with old spriteset brow

Sun Feb 4 09:51:52 PST 2018

teeemcee
2018-02-04 09:51:52 -0800 (Sun, 04 Feb 2018)
592
New spriteset browser is close to feature parity with old spriteset browser

Added ability to add new spritesets, to copy/paste spritesets or frames, and
to change default palettes.

There's no fullset mode. It really only had two purposes: to copy/paste whole
spritesets, which I've implemented more naturally, and import/export whole
spritesets, which I'll also implement directly.

Ability to type in a spriteset ID is also missing (I'm having trouble getting it
working), and to cropafter spritesets.
However, you can delete a single frame (but it's commented out, as it's not
useful yet)
---
U   wip/allmodex.bas
U   wip/allmodex.bi