[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/10896 You can now trigger a vehicle's use-key action when the mouse is enabled

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Sun Dec 23 18:11:34 PST 2018

Oh! Thank you for mentioning that one. I am surprised I had not run into it
yet!

*tests*

Yep, I can reproduce it.
Hopefully it won't take more than one more Thursday to squash :)

Hmmm... I wonder why I can click to mount the myrmidon suit vehicle, but
not click to walk onto other NPCs. Well, I'll figure it out in time.

---
James Paige