[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/10563 Replace openfiles map in filelayer.cpp with a simple threadsafe array of

Thu Aug 30 22:58:29 PDT 2018

teeemcee
2018-08-30 22:58:29 -0700 (Thu, 30 Aug 2018)
286
Replace openfiles map in filelayer.cpp with a simple threadsafe array of FileInfos for each file number

The original reason I used a map instead of an array was to avoid depending on
having a declaration of __fb_ctx.fileTB in fb/fb_stub.h. But I have since come
to require that anyway.
---
U   wip/filelayer.cpp
U   wip/filelayer.hpp