[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/10548 standardmenu and draw_menu now include itemspacing in the height of the

Thu Aug 30 22:55:21 PDT 2018

teeemcee
2018-08-30 22:55:21 -0700 (Thu, 30 Aug 2018)
338
standardmenu and draw_menu now include itemspacing in the height of the selection highlight instead of a fixed 8/10 pixels

The 8 pixel high highlight was wrong for standardmenu when using an edged
font or itemspacing. And I changed draw_menu at the same time. I think it looks
better, and is future proof for future font customisability.
---
U   wip/menus.bas