[Ohrrpgce] [ohrrpgce:bugs] #2037 Unable to get "Attacker must know chained attack" to work

TeeEmCee teeemcee at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Aug 30 16:23:45 PDT 2018

Wow, you're right, there's clearly an off-by-one bug in the code. It searched the spell lists for attack Y+1 instead of attack Y, and it's been broken ever since it was implemented. If an attack was added directly to the battle menu instead of being put in a spell list, then that worked correctly.

I've fixed it now. Thanks for the report!

---

** [bugs:#2037] Unable to get "Attacker must know chained attack" to work**

**Status:** open
**Milestone:** OHRRPGCE
**Created:** Thu Aug 30, 2018 09:17 PM UTC by Santino Labbate
**Last Updated:** Thu Aug 30, 2018 09:17 PM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

As far as I can tell, the  bitset "Attacker must know chained attack" found in the "Chaining" menu results in the chain never occuring..

So far, here's the type of testing I've done:

I have "Attack X" set to chain to "Attack Y", and the "attacker must know chained attack" bitset enabled for Attack X. The attacker(a hero in my party) does indeed know both Attack X and Attack Y.

I've tried moving Attack Y and Attack X around into different Hero Spell Lists and hiding/unhiding the menu's, and the attack still doesn't chain, so it doesn't seem to be a problem with where the attacks are located on the hero's battle menus.

If I simply disable the "attacker must know chained attack" bitset, the chain always works.

Attack Y also works by itself without the chain from Attack X.

Even if I have Attack X chain to itself with the bitset enabled, it fails to chain.

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because ohrrpgce at lists.motherhamster.org is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/ohrrpgce/bugs/