[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/6989 Fix "last save slot" to be updated when a save or a load actually occurs

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 23:42:57 PDT 2018

I just noticed that this commit changed the behaviour of "last save slot"
contrary to what it's documented to do. It's documented that it isn't
affected by loadfromslot, but now it is. But the plotdict didn't say
whether "savemenu(false)" and "loadmenu(false)" (which don't actually
save/load) changed lastsaveslot or not. They did before, now they don't.

I think that the new behaviour makes more sense on all counts, but I wonder
whether this backcompat-breaking change broke any games.