[Ohrrpgce] Wiki down again! (N/T)

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Mon Aug 20 06:46:33 PDT 2018

No, I just did another manual one yesterday.

The shipment that has my nightly build box in it has arrived in Canada, and
cleared customs, but has not yet been delivered to my house.

I never did manage to get the Mac virtual machine working properly on the
Laptop i brought with me on the airplane. (Very picky about the specific
Virtualbox version numbers)