[Ohrrpgce] Wiki down again! (N/T)

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 21:41:53 PDT 2018

Great. So I take it the wiki was down because the upgrade process broke
under dreamhost's restrictions.

This reminds me that I was working on porting the buglists from bugzilla
and sourceforge to github. I did make some progress - I think I managed to
import and upgrade the bugzilla databases to a more recent bugzilla
version. Still had a lot left to do and I don't remember much about it any
more. Will try again in the coming months.