[Ohrrpgce] Wiki down again! (N/T)

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Sun Aug 19 04:53:43 PDT 2018

Well, the memory requirements from running "git pull" grow as the
repository grows, but whatever tool dreamhost runs to kill processes that
exceed shared hosting limits is more strict than it used to be.

They also have an official policy "don't run composer on a shared host"

I am thinking I need to set up the whole update process to run on my local
machine, and then push the changed files to dreamhost with rsync