[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/10354 Enable mouse controls in Game's rpg browser.

Wed Apr 11 07:24:25 PDT 2018

teeemcee
2018-04-11 07:24:25 -0700 (Wed, 11 Apr 2018)
366
Enable mouse controls in Game's rpg browser.

I was going to make the browser window resizable too, but it turns out
this triggers an annoying SDL bug on Linux/X11/KDE, where when quitting the
game the window switches to the default size (ie 320x200 with 2x zoom) and then
instantly back to whatever the window size was in-game. I documented this
bug in gfx_sdl.bas.
---
U   wip/browse.bas
U   wip/gfx_sdl.bas