[Ohrrpgce] I only just registered that Ralph is teeemcee.

towerofnix towerofnix at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 08:06:31 PDT 2018

I go by towerofnix/Florrie just about everywhere else online, but I'm
actually not (in relation to hamster republic) part of any of those places!
I've been interested in OHR for a few years (I can't recall how I first
stumbled across it), but I've never been much part of the community. At
some point in 2017 I found out there was a developer mailing list, and that
sounded interesting to me, so I subscribed. Since then I've mostly been
lurking the emails and commits. I'd never heard of any OHR communities in
any of those places until now! (Although I'm not especially active in chat
things like those anyways -- there's a certain thing about following a
mostly-subversion mailing list that's somewhat peaceful. :) )