[Ohrrpgce] an odd one-off "abnormal termination"

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 18:49:09 PDT 2017

This appears to be the same problem I experience, except it happens to me
all the damn time.
https://sourceforge.net/p/ohrrpgce/bugs/2020/  (SF is down at the moment)
I see a lot of different symptoms: either various failed assertions in
PulseAudio (pulse/operation.c is part of PA) usually when quitting, but
sometimes also when resizing the window, or SDL_CloseAudio freezes when
shutting down, or the program freezes when starting, possibly others too.

It's clearly a PulseAudio bug that's apparently only triggered when using
SDL (or SDL_mixer?). I found a few other mentions online of PA+ SDL, see
the SF bug. I have no idea why it happens so extremely often on my
computer. Consider yourself lucky!