[Ohrrpgce] Fwd: Big nightly problem!

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 20:53:18 PDT 2017

I even tried downloading the nightlies instead of compiling myself, but
don't see any problem.
Can you please be more specific about what you see? You said games don't
launch properly, which makes it sound like you're able to browse to the
games normally. Is that true in both Custom and Game? That the screen only
goes black when leaving the file browser?
What if you open Custom, enter the .rpg browser and then press esc? Does
the screen go black?
Did you only try gfx_directx in Custom, and only tried gfx_sdl and gfx_fb
in Game?
A copy of g_debug.txt or c_debug.txt while running gfx_sdl might be useful,
because gfx_sdl logs a lot more than the others.