[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/9436 Update the game-only DECLARE SUB embedtext in menus.bas to match the new

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 09:55:45 PDT 2017

It's because on Windows the default calling convention is stdcall and the
number of arguments of each function (or rather, bytes of stack space need)
is appended to its name when compiling (eg _EMBEDTEXT at 8). So a mismatch in
the number of arguments is noticed by the linker.

This is exactly why we shouldn't duplicate function declarations. Instead,
include the correct header, guarded by an #ifdef.