[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/9445 spriteedit: change a number of mouse click checks into button-down or -r

Sat Sep 23 08:32:23 PDT 2017

teeemcee
2017-09-23 08:32:22 -0700 (Sat, 23 Sep 2017)
437
spriteedit: change a number of mouse click checks into button-down or -release checks

This fixes several problems where clicking would enter a menu and then releasing
would cause a misclick in that menu

However, I left all the tool buttons (except import/export) as the old behaviour
for now. Not sure about it. Might become a mess if I try to change anything,
since it is a bit complicated, with some buttons like Rotate being special
---
U   wip/drawing.bas