[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/9401 Add save_slot_embed_codes() for embedding hero names from save slots ins

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Mon Sep 18 15:48:16 PDT 2017

Still a work in progress, but you can probably guess where I am going with
this.

This will be to fix the display of ${H#} in map names in save slots.

I believe we also had requests to read hero names from save slots in
scripts, so I will probably add a scripting interface for this also
(especially if I remember who asked for it originally)