[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/9332 Cleanup and update hero stats menu for variable res and higher stat limi

Tue Sep 12 06:25:45 PDT 2017

teeemcee
2017-09-12 06:25:45 -0700 (Tue, 12 Sep 2017)
367
Cleanup and update hero stats menu for variable res and higher stat limits

Higher stat limits meant more space needed, and required a change to the
way that the graph is drawn.

However, it is simply impossible to fit the hero stats menu into 320x200 if the
max level isn't 99 (causing a 3rd menu to appear). I tried my best to limit
overlap, but there's still lots.
---
U   wip/heroedit.rbas