[Ohrrpgce] recommended workflow for merging a git feature branch before dcommit

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Tue Sep 5 07:36:51 PDT 2017

Okay, I think that makes sense!

So I could use git rebase branchname wip to use rebase as an alternative to
merge, or I could do my git svn dcommit from the branch, which does the
same thing, and then I return to wip and do get svn fetch ; git svn rebase

That seems to make sense to me, thank you.

Out of curiosity, what breaks if I do a merge?