[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/9610 Fix local_file_move not sending lump modification messages (eg for looku

Thu Oct 26 09:10:29 PDT 2017

teeemcee
2017-10-26 09:10:29 -0700 (Thu, 26 Oct 2017)
495
Fix local_file_move not sending lump modification messages (eg for lookup1.bin)

I basically reimplemented it in filelayer.cpp, just like copyfile already was.

I think the lack of lookup1.bin messages should have broken reloading script if
they're reimported during live previewing and the ID numbers changed, but I
didn't see that...
But I really should add a special message telling Game to reload scripts, rather
than reloading each of the .hsp, lookup1.bin, and plotscr.lst lumps separately
---
U   wip/common.rbas
U   wip/filelayer.cpp
U   wip/filelayer.hpp