[Ohrrpgce] Clipboard stuff

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Wed Oct 18 08:33:35 PDT 2017

The new clipboard stuff is cool!

So far I have only tested on Linux.

Copying textboxes and other strings, and pasting them into other documents,
e-mail, word-processor seems to work great!

Going back the other way seems a little flakey, but I can't tell why yet.

Most of the time, pasting something I copied from another application into
a textbox does nothing at all.

Sometimes it works after I try twice in a row. Once it blanked out the old
text, but didn't paste any new text.

I haven't figured out the rhyme or reason to when it does and does not work
yet. I did not see anything in the debug log.