[Ohrrpgce] [ohrrpgce:bugs] #2029 Problem Importing Plotscripts That Use Additional Layers as Slices 8, 9, 10 ~

TeeEmCee teeemcee at users.sf.net
Tue Nov 28 23:51:06 PST 2017

- **status**: open --> not-a-bug

---

** [bugs:#2029] Problem Importing Plotscripts That Use Additional Layers as Slices 8, 9, 10 ~**

**Status:** not-a-bug
**Milestone:** OHRRPGCE
**Labels:** Error map layers slices map layers as slices Mac Only Plotscript
**Created:** Sat Aug 05, 2017 09:21 PM UTC by William James Pandelis
**Last Updated:** Wed Nov 29, 2017 07:50 AM UTC
**Owner:** nobody
**Attachments:**

- [Screen Shot 2017-08-05 at 4.07.14 PM.png](https://sourceforge.net/p/ohrrpgce/bugs/2029/attachment/Screen%20Shot%202017-08-05%20at%204.07.14%20PM.png) (83.4 kB; image/png)

MAC
OS X El Capitan v. 10.11.6

Nightly version from 8/5/2017,

We are having some trouble with importing scripts that include slices reliant on map layers above the original 7 limit. So layers 8, 9, 10, etc. I've tried this with the Windows version of the Nightly, and it imports correctly, so I think this is a Mac only bug. I'm including a screenshot of the error I was given upon import. Thanks.

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because ohrrpgce at lists.motherhamster.org is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/ohrrpgce/bugs/