[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/9758 mapedit: Mouse support for NPC placement mode.

Sat Nov 25 14:46:35 PST 2017

teeemcee
2017-11-25 14:46:35 -0800 (Sat, 25 Nov 2017)
449
mapedit: Mouse support for NPC placement mode.

This mode acts differently from the others, because left clicking places/deletes
and NPC but doesn't move the cursor. Otherwise you would get an ugly overlap.
I guess it would be possible to make the cursor hover underneath the mouse;
I think the clone tool should probably do that too.

Currently, it's not possible to move the cursor onto an NPC with the mouse,
so you can't see its avoidance zones.
---
U   wip/allmodex.bas
U   wip/mapsubs.bas
U   wip/ohrhelp/mapedit_npc_placement.txt
U   wip/whatsnew.txt