[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/9711 Fix autotest, which has been broken for a week, since r9701!

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 06:21:56 PST 2017

I forgot to dcommit my change too!

Also, it turns out that autotest was failing on Windows due to a different
bug. I know that I practically never bother to actually run it on Windows,
since OS-specific bugs are rare and it's faster for me to run it on Linux
instead. I run it on Mac or BSD only if I'm doing somework for those OSes.

I think in future we should run the testcases (on multiple OSes) before
declaring a release candidate :)