[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/9669 Add context_string global, used to tell you which textbox has a bad hero

Sat Nov 4 06:31:07 PDT 2017

teeemcee
2017-11-04 06:31:07 -0700 (Sat, 04 Nov 2017)
517
Add context_string global, used to tell you which textbox has a bad hero ID if reporterr gets calls

This is needed because unlike the script interpreter, where you can tell which
script and which script command was being run, error messages elsewhere might
be quite mysterious.
reporterr is hardly used anywhere outside of slices.bas currently, but in
future I expect context_string will be used more.
Also, if we do convert any FB code to scripts, that would allow better reporting
and inspection of error messages.
---
U   wip/common.bi
U   wip/common.rbas