[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/9628 Apply Taoki's patch to add per-hero experience curve customization

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 20:35:35 PDT 2017

Cool! It's been a zillion years, great to finally be able to customise one
of the most arbitrary hard-coded things in the engine.

We should add a default (global) exp curve setting, and make the +5
constant customisable too.
And maybe the 30 XP required to reach level 1 should also be customisable
per-hero, or otherwise it should just be customisable as a shared global
setting.
And we should probably make the 1000000 maximum XP for a level a global
setting.... although if you actually hit it, your xp formula is probably
not suitable. And since enemies give a max of 32767 XP, it's very unlikely
that you would want to lower it.

But what we should really do is talk Taoki into doing it for us :)

I don't know why it's called def_expcurve when it's not a default, but
nevermind.