[Ohrrpgce] Plan for LineSlice

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Fri May 26 07:00:39 PDT 2017

Oh! Right! All the slices will need attention for negative sizes. But I
will start with RectSlice.

The LineSlice project and the A* Pathfinding project are actually totally
unconnected. The idea of using lines to display path debugging info did
cross my mind, but I discarded it quickly.

For debugging, fuzzy rects with numbers with numbers will easier and more
useful.

For in-game display, it would be vastly easier and better to come up with a
sprite-based solution. I don't expect to try adding anything like that as a
built-in feature before whenever plotscripting gains support for arrays.