[Ohrrpgce] Old OHR source zips

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Fri May 19 08:51:02 PDT 2017

No, it wasn't the only one, but I think it was the first one.

Spitwars had local IPX support, and in theory I think it might have had up
to 6 players, but I have no memory of ever testing more than 2 at a time.

Scrambled Eggs also used the IPX multiplayer stuff.

I also see a copy of ipxstuff.asm in the shipwars source, but I don't think
that it was ever used. I think that was was just
two-players-on-the-same-keyboard multiplayer