[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/8758 At the password prompt add a message saying to contact us if you forget

Thu May 18 09:37:46 PDT 2017

teeemcee
2017-05-18 09:37:46 -0700 (Thu, 18 May 2017)
349
At the password prompt add a message saying to contact us if you forget your password.

I still sometimes talk to people who don't think to do so.

Also fix it not accepting ESC to quit

The impetus for this change was my accidentally disabling the password in r8754 (and forgetting to revert it), but I've been meaning to do this for a while anyway
---
U   wip/custom.bas