[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/9072 plotdict: modify CSS to darken boxes with white background due to painfu

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 07:40:18 PDT 2017

Is there any good reason for plotdictionary.html to be checked into svn?
Usually you should be able to view the xml file. If you can't do that, then
you can either run update-html.sh, or view the html file uploaded nightly.
The html file causes a lot of spam in diffs, and huge diffs in cases like
this where the .xsl file was changed.