[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/9057 Textbox editor: create and link to a new textbox by pressing Enter, + or

Sat Jul 22 10:10:59 PDT 2017

teeemcee
2017-07-22 10:10:58 -0700 (Sat, 22 Jul 2017)
520
Textbox editor: create and link to a new textbox by pressing Enter, + or Insert on the "After:" field

Pressing Enter only works if After is None; it brings up a menu asking what
you want.

There are now 8 ways to add a new textbox, if you include importing a .txt
and pressing +/Insert on another menu as one each.

Maybe it's overkill to show the "+ or INSERT to link to new text box"
message when that menu option is selected. I nearly left it out. But I think
a lot of people won't realise you can do this otherwise.
---
U   wip/ohrhelp/textbox_main.txt
U   wip/textboxedit.bas