[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/9047 include data/defaultgfx/ in the Innosetup script.

Sat Jul 15 15:51:05 PDT 2017

james
2017-07-15 15:51:04 -0700 (Sat, 15 Jul 2017)
287
include data/defaultgfx/ in the Innosetup script.
Innosetup "Source:" directives don't recurse, so each subdirectory needs its own directive.

(I had to do this same fix after the import/ stuff was organized into subdirectories 10 years ago, but I forgot, because, well, 10 years ago ;)
---
U   wip/ohrrpgce.iss