[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/9012 Fix a crash if a plankmenu has no planks

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 17:59:28 PDT 2017

Oops, seems I only tested with a broken Items slice collection, not a good
one.

Oh! But this reminds me of another bug in the Items menu, which has been
present since it was converted to slices. It's tricky to describe or to
reproduce, but basically it's that the state (text colour) of item slots
doesn't always get reset proper as you move items around and trash them.
Sometimes you end up with a slot that continues to appear selected when
it's not. It's usually possible to make it happen if you keep
moving/swapping/trashing items for a while.