[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/9009 If an overlay message is visible (e.g. "Import X scripts"), a mouse clic

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 06:23:28 PDT 2017

I've known for a while release was the norm, but it's such a subtle thing
that you don't notice the difference until you have drop-down menus. I
guess it probably also makes a really big difference when trying to select
the right menu item with your finger.

It would make sense to rename readmouse to something better (since a recent
change it no longer reads anything) and remove all the other MouseInfo
instances. Mostly just code cleanup though.. Having a function gate access
to it instead of making it a global is still useful when replaying input
(there will be separate real and replay MouseInfos).

I should double check whether clearkey and clearclick would mess with input
recording.