[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/8963 Reenable and rewrite mouse support in menus.

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Fri Jul 7 22:03:46 PDT 2017

Mostly though, I don't care about touch on laptops, beyond the fact that it
> makes testing touch for mobile easier
>

> Could you test scrolling using touch? In particular, scrolling slowly and
> whether the direction is correct.

I just realized that my laptop's touch-screen is single-touch left-click
only. It can't do all the stuff that a tablet touch screen can do.

It is actually a pen-stylus screen, which also supports touch.

(It is nearly impossible to buy a new laptop with
pen-stylus/active-digitizer input without ALSO getting touch support (pet
peeve #firstworldproblems))