[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/8949 You can now jump from enemy editor to attack editor and vice versa, recu

Sun Jul 2 09:23:01 PDT 2017

teeemcee
2017-07-02 09:23:01 -0700 (Sun, 02 Jul 2017)
642
You can now jump from enemy editor to attack editor and vice versa, recursively!

You can also directly add a new attack/enemy and select it with minimal running
around.
The <-...-> line now starts selected, and you can hit Enter on it to leave.

Maybe it's not a great idea to allow recursion, but I think I've sorted all
the problems caused by doing so. There weren't that many.

Also, both editors now remember which record was being viewed last time they
were opened. And they remember which record was saved with Shift+TAB (a key
combo I didn't know about!)

I don't know how many times you would need to recurse to overflow the stack...
---
U   wip/attackedit.bas
U   wip/custom.bi
U   wip/enemyedit.bas