[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/8350 I fouled up r8348. Finish and document checkwallmapcollisionx/y and move

Wed Jan 25 01:40:49 PST 2017

teeemcee
2017-01-25 01:40:49 -0800 (Wed, 25 Jan 2017)
287
I fouled up r8348. Finish and document checkwallmapcollisionx/y and moveslicewithwallchecking

I removed the "walls_over_edge" arguments, because I want to add a
'slide' argument before that. walls_over_edge is less useful
(though potentially important to allow falling off the map, etc)
---
U   wip/docs/plotdict.xml
U   wip/plotscr.hsd
U   wip/scriptcommands.bas