[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/8293 web/mirror/ohrnightly.sh: archive all nightlies and svninfo.txt too, not

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 23:43:20 PST 2017

Hey James, I see that this script isn't in use yet. Would it be possible to
install it? (I see that you fixed nightlies at some point. although the
Windows installer .exe isn't rebuilt; is that one built manually?)
Also, the archived nightly directories include a i/ subdirectory, and I
couldn't figure out why, so I ignored it. Some things aren't worth
bothering with.