[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/8298 Revive & rewrite Animation/SpriteSet/SpriteState code

Sun Jan 1 07:36:38 PST 2017

teeemcee
2017-01-01 07:36:38 -0800 (Sun, 01 Jan 2017)
768
Revive & rewrite Animation/SpriteSet/SpriteState code

This code was all quite unfinished and never previously worked,
but it does now! So far, only a couple default animation patterns
are provided as examples. However, nothing here is finalised yet.

A SpriteSet is always created when a spriteset is loaded from
file with frame_load. The Frame and SpriteSet have pointers to
each other, and you can use spriteset_load instead of frame_load;
they are the same aside from which half of the pair is returned.

I rewrote most of it in object-oriented style, but because of the
weird relationship between Frame and SpriteSet it is necessary
to use spriteset_{load,unload} functions. (I could replace these
with class methods, but that would be inconsistent with Frame...)
---
U   wip/allmodex.bas
U   wip/allmodex.h
U   wip/loading.bi