[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/8440 Fix gfx_alleg and music_allegro; implemented most of sfx interface in mu

Thu Feb 23 04:37:26 PST 2017

teeemcee
2017-02-23 04:37:25 -0800 (Thu, 23 Feb 2017)
682
Fix gfx_alleg and music_allegro; implemented most of sfx interface in music_allegro

gfx_alleg mostly works (on GNU/Linx). The only problems I noticed were:
-can't change zoom (no cmdline switch, so can't work at runtime either)
-hiding or showing the mouse cursor doesn't work
-of course, it's stuck at 320x200

Sound effects in music_allegro now mostly work (it was not hard to implement
the main missing functions) except it's pretty useless because it can
only play .wav files. And .midi music too I assume, though it didn't work
for me.

I see zero good reason to have an Allegro 4 backend. Allegro 5
would be far better.

(Not bothering to reenable the allegro nightly builds)
---
U   wip/gfx_alleg.bas
U   wip/music_allegro.bas