[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/8406 Indent all but the largest of the subs/functions in drawing.bas

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 08:07:47 PST 2017

Heh!

Didn't QBASIC.EXE (have a viewing mode where it) only showed the contents
of each sub/function rather than the whole file? Indenting to distinguish
each function from the surrounding ones is unnecessary if using that IDE. I
thought that you were still using it at the time. And I thought that's alos
why back then we put the documentation for each function inside rather than
above.