[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/8408 Move read/write_npc_int to loading.rbas and rename to Get/SetNPCD, repla

Sat Feb 18 02:36:10 PST 2017

teeemcee
2017-02-18 02:36:10 -0800 (Sat, 18 Feb 2017)
281
Move read/write_npc_int to loading.rbas and rename to Get/SetNPCD, replacing existing functions

read/write_npc_int weren't even used anymore; why did we have these duplicate
functions for 9 years? I do now agree that the pointer-based versions of
Get/SetNPCD were a very bad idea.
---
U   wip/common.bi
U   wip/common.rbas