[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/8404 Add NPC "Ignore Passmap" setting (in NPC editor), to walk through walls

Sat Feb 18 00:30:08 PST 2017

teeemcee
2017-02-18 00:30:08 -0800 (Sat, 18 Feb 2017)
419
Add NPC "Ignore Passmap" setting (in NPC editor), to walk through walls but not zones or the map edge.

Also improved a lot of NPC suspend/resume plotdict entries,
which explain the difference between obstruction and walls
and other related commands.

Unfortunately now we have "set npc ignores walls" and
"alter npc(npc, NPCStat: ignore passmap)"; I tried to point out the
difference between them at every opportunity.
---
U   wip/common.rbas
U   wip/customsubs.rbas
U   wip/docs/plotdict.xml