[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/8395 menus: Unify menu size calculation from standardmenu and init_menu_state

Fri Feb 17 01:34:09 PST 2017

teeemcee
2017-02-17 01:34:08 -0800 (Fri, 17 Feb 2017)
395
menus: Unify menu size calculation from standardmenu and init_menu_state, doing so in calc_menustate_size

Added MenuOptions.calc_size, which sets MenuState.size to the actual drawn
extent of the menu instead of stretching to the right and bottom.

I really feel that the menu code is a total mess and is badly holding us
back, every time I need to touch it I know I'm going to be wasting hours.
---
U   wip/common_menus.bas
U   wip/menus.bas
U   wip/menus.bi