[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/8389 Show a message when taking a screenshot with F12, and fix holding down F

Fri Feb 10 07:08:01 PST 2017

teeemcee
2017-02-10 07:08:01 -0800 (Fri, 10 Feb 2017)
320
Show a message when taking a screenshot with F12, and fix holding down F12 to take multiple.

When holding down F12 it would only take a screenshot on ticks that a key
repeat fired. If I'd know it was broken when I started adding the message,
it would have been excuse enough for me to just delete that hold-F12 feature.
---
U   wip/allmodex.bas