[Ohrrpgce] linux x86_64 builds include x86 hspeak binaries

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Tue Dec 12 05:25:13 PST 2017

Ah, then the docker env is wrong. I actually forgot about those. Maybe I
should have probably included comments discouraging their use.

If we are talking about the official builds, those came from my virtual box
images, which don't use docker. I can see about fixing, but probably not
for a few days at least.